Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look At Me!

Getting some inspiration from my lady friend, I've decided to run a couple pics of me through the myheritage.com face recognition filter. It's given me some surprising results.



Keira Knightley? Come on... I look good, but not that good. Sean Connery I can deal with. Most of those people flatter me :) As you'll see below the Colin Farrell theme continues.

Nifty side note: I actually saw Jon Voight when work had me trucking around California. He was getting the pat down from TSA security.



Here we can see the repeat of Colin Farrell. I'm still flattered, but Usher?! I wish I could dance that good. At least now I know what the woman is talking about when she says I'm a sexy beast!

I'm in good company.

It's a fun site to play around on. Go enjoy! Leave some comments as to who YOU look like!

No comments: