Wednesday, May 28, 2008

World Of Warcraft Plugin

I've added the ability to use item pop-ups form World of Warcraft data site WoW Head. This will allow me to put item information directly into the posts and pages. For example I got this nifty drop hanging around Un'Goro Crater: Taran Icebreaker

I've been contemplating breaking off the WoW info into a separate site for the Guild, but I think I'll leave it intertwined for now. I'll put it in the guild notes to see if the team wants to have their own site where they can each post. I'm sure that Paeen wouldn't mind posting about how I was so generous in handing him the Fiery War Axe.

For those of you who don't know... the purple color means they're Epic level items (which is a good thing).

I've also switched to a new theme for the site here.

Any feedback on the change is welcome.

1 comment:

synjones said...

Really its WOW of this Warcraft Plugin.There is lot of fun in this.


synjones

Buy WoW Gold