Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Content @ Databyss.com

I've put up a few new pages on this site that are non posts.

I try to expand upon my interests so I can share them with other folks.

I put up a page about gaming, to discuss my interests in games, and I put up a page about programming to do likewise.

I have decided, as part of my focusing effort, that I am going put more effort into this site. I am going to use this platform as a public bulletin board for my progress, projects and projects progress.

One thing I have failed to mention so far is my work on a Google Chart Designer project. It's a small tool I am developing that provides a simple web (html/javascript) interface to building the URL's that are specified via the Google Chart API. I'm glad to say that as of right now, there have been 51 downloads of my project and less than 5 of those have been me.

That project also serves as my introduction to the world of open source programming, and using a cvs system for my personal projects. Generally I would manage source control for my own projects by using multiple directories.

No comments: